My First Ever Event : MEC
Yes Yes we host our first ever event at this blog. Truly speaking that was one of the things that shook me out of my laziness to open this food blog
So with great happiness and excitement I present to u the brilliant event that Srivalli started MEC – Microwave Easy Cooking… Some months back in one post she had written that if anyone wants to host MEC mail her, I had mailed her at that time and completely forgotten about it so when she mailed me somedays back I was delighted to say the least but I immediately started getting worried also, will I be able to do it? valli was super patient as I bugged her with questions, we discussed the theme we want to keep for so long and more.. thanks dear for that
So finally the theme we came up with is Savory Snacks
so what are u waiting for, get set started with ur cooking in microwave and send me the entries… following are the rules
- Make a savory snack, cocktail bites, namkeens anything u want in MICROWAVE
- Note the entire cooking needs to be done in Microwave. U can use food processor or others for grinding stuffs, but no stove top.
- Multiple recipes are most welcome, more the merrier
- Recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
- Recipes from archives will be accepted ONLY if posted again as fresh post linked properly
- Both vegetarian and non vegetarian entries will be accepted
- Dont have a blog don’t worry, feel free to send your entries to tales (dot) sinamon @ gmail (dot) com with the subject MEC – Savory Snacks with your name, recipe and the picture of the dish. I will post it on my blog and include it in the roundup.
- Please links your post to this announcement as well as to Srivalli’s MEC post (http://cooking4allseasons.blogspot.com/2007/08/announcing-microwave-easy-cooking-event.html)
- Please include the logo above while posting your recipe
- The last date for submitting an entry is 31st December 2010 and the round up will be done in the first week of new year
- After you are done posting, mail the following details to tales (dot) sinamon @ gmail (dot) come with the subject MEC-Savory Snacks
- Your name :
- Blog name :
- Name of the recipe :
- URL of the recipe :
- Veg/Non Veg:
- Picture of the dish
so what are u waiting for, get cooking folks