A chronicle of my kitchen experiments, a little healthy a little indulgent
This sunday I woke up to a very sweet news that SinAMon has been featured in Bangalore Mirror in an article on Cupcakes and Valentines… this is how the article starts
“There’s a gentleman in the city (whose name we cannot reveal because that would blow his cover) who is meticulously planning a Valentine’s Day gift for his partner: 18 cupcakes, each with a delicious creamy alphabet swirled on its face; you line them up and it would read – ‘I LOVE YOU **********(no, we can’t tell you his lady’s name either… for obvious reasons. But we can tell you this: it’s is a pretty long name). Baker Monika Manchanda of Sin-AMon is giving shape to this man’s new age symbol of love. “
*Read the full article here
Didn’t your heart go all awwww… so this valentine I am thinking of adding some edible love aka cupcakes to your life… Its pretty simple, I will post some questions, you mail or tweet or me the replies or post them on the FB wall and the answers that I love the most win these gorgeous looking cupcakes
To take part in the contest
1. Like Sin-A-Mon’s FBPage
2. Answer the following questions…
Go on answer these questions mail to me at email@example.com or post the answers at Sin-A-Mon’s FB Page or tweet them to me at @monikamanchanda
The contest is open to Bangalore residents, however if you are outside Bangalore and want to participate please do we would be happy to give you Sin-A-Mon Gift Vouchers which you can gift to your friends in turn
So get cracking and send me the replies by EOD tomorrow 🙂
Not fair. If I win the contest, why should my friends from B’lore get yummy cupcakes without doing anything. Deliver outside B’lore, please!!
unfortunately food delivery outside the city doesnt work very well 😦 would have love to
Oh wow! I was first also! 🙂
He he he 😛
what he he he participate karo swaram 🙂
Pingback: Healthy gifts for your Valentine | Situation Fat Loss
1. Liking fbpage for long already 🙂
2. Aankhon hee aankhon mein ishara ho gaya…. Eyes 🙂
3. On a dentist visit day…esp after tooth extraction 😉 😉 hehehe (so i get to eat even after gifting them)
4. A cupcake every hour on your partner’s bday for your partner would be most romantic 🙂
5. My idea of flavor would be Besan(chickpeas) peanuts
Oh forgot to Add green chilli paste frosting 😉
besan and chickpeas so interesting this is getting 🙂
and a cupcake everyhour awww
That’s such great news Monika… I hope I win the cupcakes 🙂 I’ve liked the FB page
1) His straightforward yet charming behaviour
2) A friend’s first ever hangover due to the previous night’s pubbing
3) The most romantic thing to do with a cupcake is to have a diamond ring sticking out of the icing and to gift your loved one with it.
4) Wackiest flavour of cupcakes would be ginger-mint-lime cupcakes 🙂
Hi Monica this is am gr8 one..
I already follow u on fb from a long time.
The 1st thing that attracted me was his him really, i dont have any mushy answers but it was overall him a simple gal fell in love with a simple guy.
For me any occasion is good for a cupcake but oh ya i would have been so happy if anyblody had gifted me this box just after my delivery of my daughter would be on the clouds then.
The flavor would me fennel seeds , really nout sure howz tht gonna taste but relly weird it would be.
1. I already Like your Fb page
2. Chubby chubby cheeks, I just went ahead and pulled them.. that broke the ice and we laughed out loud.. I still do that and love the face he makes when I do!
3.during a break up gift some boozy cupcakes.. 😉
4. whacky flavor would be sambar flavored cupcakes with spicy mashed potatoes as the frosting!
Congrats for gettign featured there 🙂
And those cupcakes look so so so awesome re!
1. Liking fbpage has been done
2. He knew how to cook!
3. After losing targeted weight!
4. The most romantic thing would be to give away the last one to your partner although you really really want it.
5.Bournvita flavored cup cake
answers sent by email..
1. Done! 🙂
2. Was swept off my feet by his sexy butt that looked edible ( I swear!!) in the black trousers he wore! 🙂
3. whacky would be when a woman (could be me 🙂 ) doesn’t get her ‘cup’ size and is frustrated (must be me!)
4. The whackiest flavor I can think of is this: say sambhar flavored cup cake for a south indian friend or a raajma stuffed/or dressing cupcake for a northie pal. Or vice-versa would be bad either! Imagine!! 🙂 🙂
Ohh..cupcakes are always pretty and sweet, oozing out so much love, these are real cuties, congrats on being featured in BM.
1] Liked FB page
2] – His french beard….at that time I was going through a phase where I used to find guys with french beards cute…..Now I detest any kind of facial hair on my man – it tickles!
– After a root canal…when you are only supposed to eat soft stuff!!!! Yes I have been the recipient of this!
– My hubby loves watching sports so probably hide folded tickets for the latest game inside a sports themed cupcake?
Recently moved from Blore to US (booohoooohooo) but if I win I know my sis in Blore would totally love the cupcakes!
I have liked your FB page. Have been following your regular blog and food blog for quite some time now.
Would love to participate in the giveaway. Have sent you my answers by e-mail.
1. I am liking ur page.
2. First thing is his eyes and way of talking.
3. Our engagement date.
4. I love to surprise him with the cupcake on our anniversary. Flavour is strawberry.
Strawberry cupcakes looks yummy.. Curious to know about the results of this contest.
1. LIKEd your fb page long back. Now it is the FALLEN IN LOVE phase!
a. We both share love for sweet things!! (Ok, it was just a lame attempt to get you to send some sinful cupcakes irrespective of whether I win or not!).
b. Wackiest occasion to gift cupcakes would be ….hmmmm….. Baby shower (when you can have it all without any guilt – whether or not you are the one in whose honor it is being held 😉
c. Oh I would love to have love messages written on cupcakes (Can you do it??!!). You know step by step guide to …ahem… have a good time 😉