A chronicle of my kitchen experiments, a little healthy a little indulgent
So I am back to hosting an event, and once again an event close to my heart. MEC – Microwave Easy Cooking. Close to my heart because I see all the time that people are using microwave only for heating which I find so disappointing because there is so much more one can do with it. Valli’s event makes us thinks on the ways to use it more and makes us share so many good recipes in microwave cooking.
This time I have chosen the humble and the most loved and also most misunderstood vegetable as the theme. Yup you guessed it right Potato
So cooking anything with pyaara potato and send my way
And here are the rules
* Multiple recipes are permitted, more the merrier I say
* Recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
* Recipes from archives can be accepted ONLY if updated as current posts.
* Veg non veg, anything you like….
* Recipes from those who do not blog most welcome. mail them to me at tales.sinamon (at) gmail (dot) com
* Link to this post and Valli’s Announcement post is mandatory
* And the most important point the entire cooking needs to be done in Microwave. food processor etc can be used ofcourse but the cooking needs to be done in microwave, but no stove top, no induction cooker and OTG
* Last date for the entries is Juy 31st
So what are you thinking take some aalo and get cooking
Happy hosting dear, I will surely give it a try 🙂
Thanks for hosting Mons..
Happy to follow you……
count me in.
hosting herbs n flowers; banana blossom
Nice choice dear. Will surely send an entry.
HI, Just sent u an entry. please ack as I got an error message.
Pingback: Microwave Sesame Potato « Sin-A-Mon
hi, nice theme.
Pingback: Twice Baked Herby Potatoes : Double Dhamaal
Pingback: Twice Baked Herby Potatoes : Double Dhamaal – The Veggie Indian
Pingback: Mint Aloo Chaat | Tickling Palates